A great advantage to independent bike shops is that they can run highly competitive skilled workshops. Balfe’s are no exception. In fact, we place a strong workshop at the heart of our operations. We feel that a bike shop is not a bike shop without a good workshop, and our staff are as ready and willing to get stuck into the mechanics of bikes as they are to ride them.
Our shops are geared to turn many on-the-spot jobs around while you wait. We do this to help out our customers who need an emergency repair, so they can get on your way as quickly as possible.
In each shop, we also offer a booking-in service. This is primarily for our servicing packages (see below) but also for more complex repairs and fitting. Within this we include:
• wheel building and truing
• headset and bottom bracket removal/installation
• hydraulic brake bleeding and fitting
• internally routed cable installation
• tubular and tubeless tire fits
• hub servicing
• frame/fork reaming, facing, chasing and drilling
• rear mechanism hanger realignment
To book in for a service or for a detailed labour quote, please contact your local Balfe’s shop or click below.