While You Wait Repairs
We know you want to be back on the road as soon as possible after something breaks. So normally, we can deal with all smaller repairs while you wait, (sometimes however when we are a bit busier there may be a wait, but this isn't often.)
Here’s a list of those:
- Fitting tyres & replacing inner tubes.
- Replacing brake and gear cables (not always internally routed.)
- Fitting accessories like locks, mudguards, pedals, racks, grips, saddles and lights.
- Replacing most types of brake pads.
- Quick safety adjustments if you need something fixing on the fly.
Our minimum labour rate is just £7.50. We only charge £13.99 to supply and fit an inner tube when you get a puncture. This puts our prices way below many of our competitors.
A little bonus
While we fix your puncture, we will check your bike and let you know if any other work might be needed.