This 20 inch kids’ road bike is best suited for kids aged between 6 and 7 years old with a minimum inside leg of 58cm
The smallest of our Road Bike range, with 20 inch wheels, the Frog Road 58 is perfect for younger children looking to experience a different style of riding. The frame has clearance to fit both slick road tyres and cyclocross tyres with more grip making it the bike of choice for young, multi-discipline racers!
Wheel Size: 20″ inch
Why buy a Frog Road 58?
– Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
– 9-speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers
– Auxillary brake levers for added confidence
– Lightweight but sturdy frame
– Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes
– Patented short Frog cranks for easier pedalling (114mm)
– Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment
– Two sets of tyres: Kenda road and Kenda cyclocross tyres
– Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
Our sale bikes are magnificently priced and we think you shall struggle to find them for less anywhere else.
We are unable to accept any further discounts on these bikes, and if you intend to buy one with credit or through a Cycle to Work provider we shall add the commission that we would pay to the price of the bicycle. (between 8-15%.)
Our for sale bicycles are based between our shops, so if you would like to come and see and take a ride give is a call or email first. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the bikes have been built a while, and may have been on a few test rides. They are all new however and shall be sold with full guarantees. The bicycles shall be checked over before they leave as normal and we encourage everyone to come back for their first free service after a few months.