Genesis Delta 20 2017 Medium
Comfortable, practical, and efficient. The Genesis Delta 20 is ideally suited to newer riders looking to improve their performance or seasoned riders looking for a fast paced training or winter bike.
Crafted from Genesis’ unique ALX8 6066/6061-T6 hybrid aluminium frame, the Delta 20 offers high levels of stiffness in key areas with compliance in others to offer one of the best aluminium rides available.
Shimano’s latest Tiagra groupset provides 20 well spaced gears that provide super slick shifting and premium looks. The Alex AT470 Wheels are responsive and tough for riding in all conditions.
- Frame – ALX8 6066/6061-T6 Double-Butted Aluminium
- Fork – Carbon Road w/ 1-1/2″-1-1/8″ Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Shock – n/a
- Number of Gears – 20
- Shifters – Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 / 2×10 speed
- Chainset – Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 / 50-34T / XS, 170mm / S-M, 172.5mm / L-XL, 175mm
- Chainrings – 50/34T
- Cassette – Shimano CS-HG500-10 / 12-28T
- Chain – KMC x10
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 / SS cage
- Bottom Bracket – Shimano BB-RS500
- Pedals – NW-91K w/ Toeclip
- Rims – Alex AT470 / 28h
- Front Hub – Joytech A171CC/F192RCC 28h / front / rear
- Rear Hub – Joytech A171CC/F192RCC 28h / front / rear
- Front Tyre – Kenda Kriterium 700x25c 60TPI
- Rear Tyre – Kenda Kriterium 700x25c 60TPI
- Front Brake – Tektro R-315 57mm drop
- Rear Brake – Tektro R-315 57mm drop
- Brake Levers – Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 / 2×10 speed
- Handlebars – Genesis alloy / 125mm drop x 70mm reach / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL, 440mm
- Grips – Velo tape w/Gel
- Headset – Prestine PT-F23 1-1/8″ – 1-1/2″ tapered
- Stem – Genesis AS-007 / + – 7deg / XS, 90mm / S-M, 100mm / L-XL, 110mm
- Saddle – Genesis Road Comfort
- Seatpost – Genesis Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Post Clamp – Included
- Weight – 9.58kg
Our sale bikes are magnificently priced and we think you shall struggle to find them for less anywhere else.
We are unable to accept any further discounts on these bikes, and if you intend to buy one with credit or through a Cycle to Work provider we shall add the commission that we would pay to the price of the bicycle. (between 8-15%.)
Our for sale bicycles are based between our shops, so if you would like to come and see and take a ride give is a call or email first. email@example.com.
Some of the bikes have been built a while, and may have been on a few test rides. They are all new however and shall be sold with full guarantees. The bicycles shall be checked over before they leave as normal and we encourage everyone to come back for their first free service after a few months.