Adventure Road Sport Electric Bike.
You could call this an ex-demo, but that implies use. This one has been out on one short test ride. It has been built for a year or so but safely tucked away in the corner the most it has had is the odd dust, but not too often!
The good thing about this bike is it is an Adventure so there is no premium for the brand, but the parts are good quality Shimano components and most importantly of all itis rocking the Shimano Steps electric motor! This means you or your local bike shop can update the firmware, it is under warranty and it is well made!
So, don’t buy a cheap cheap electric bike, buy a good cheap electric bike!
- 700c Alloy Frame With Generous Clearance For Tyres And Mudguards
- Colour-Matched Lightweight Fork With Eyelets For Accessories
- Easy-To-Use Shimano 9-Speed Drivetrain
- Powerful And Reliable Shimano M355 Hydraulic Brakes
- Durable Weinmann U28 Double-Wall Disc Rims
- Integrated Shimano STePS Bottom Bracket
- Black Alloy A-Headset Stem With Matching Black Alloy Handlebars
- All Weather Performance With Added Full Length Mudguards
- Colour Matched Grips And Selle Royal Gel Saddle
- 700C x 40C Schwalbe KevlarGuard Tyre
- S, M and L – Sizing Available
If you need any help or have any questions about this bike, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our knowledgeable and friendly team here at Balfe’s Bikes.
As an official Adventure Bike stockist, if you can’t see the exact model, size, or style that your are looking for, please get in touch – we have all your Adventure needs covered.
Our sale bikes are magnificently priced and we think you shall struggle to find them for less anywhere else.
We are unable to accept any further discounts on these bikes, and if you intend to buy one with credit or through a Cycle to Work provider we shall add the commission that we would pay to the price of the bicycle. (between 8-15%.)
Our for sale bicycles are based between our shops, so if you would like to come and see and take a ride give is a call or email first. email@example.com.
Some of the bikes have been built a while, and may have been on a few test rides. They are all new however and shall be sold with full guarantees. The bicycles shall be checked over before they leave as normal and we encourage everyone to come back for their first free service after a few months.