This is our most popular geared bicycle servicing option. Typically recommended for bicycles which
are used fairly regularly to commute on. Within our General Service we cover the following:
• Entire Drive Train removed and degreased in our environmentally friendly Rozone parts cleaner.
This includes the Chain-set, Chain, Front Mechanism, Rear Mechanism and Cassette.
• Once removed each part is serviced once clean and in detail.
• Brakes removed and cleaned, then serviced individually away from the bike.
• Bottom Bracket serviced where the unit allows us or replaced within the labour cost. (Not including parts.)
• Hubs adjusted where necessary.
• Headset adjusted or replaced within the labour cost. (Not including parts.)
• Wheels trued where necessary including labour to replace broken or bent spokes.
• All fixings including pedals, chain ring bolts, axles, stem bolts checked and adjusted to the correct tension.
• Labour includes replacement of cables where necessary (labour only)